How to Download, Install and Activate Webroot on Webroot.com/safe?
The more we are becoming tech-savvy, the more we need the cybersecurity. It becomes important to remain protected against all the existing and emerging online threats as they can damage your system and can also steal your data. For getting protection, you must need a comprehensive and ultimate security solution. Webroot.com/safe is one such software that can provide world-class security solutions to provide you and your device with outstanding protection
For accessing its cutting-edge security, you need to set up the application on your device. The setup of webroot.com/safe is an easy and straightforward process that does not require you to have technical skills. However, you must follow each process carefully for experiencing the error-free setup. Follow the below-given procedure for successfully setting up the webroot.com/safe application.
Minimum System Requirements
Before you begin with the setup procedure of webroot.com/safe, you must ensure that your system fulfills all the system requirements. Fulfilling them will make your system compatible with the application.
Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista, Windows Vista SP1, SP2.
- Processor– Intel Pentium/Celeron or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron
- Ram– 2 GB is recommended
- Hard disk Space– 15 MB
- Google Chrome 11 and later
- Internet Explorer version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
- Microsoft Edge (partial support)
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 and newer
- Safari 5 and later
- Opera 11 and newer
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Ram– 12 MB minimum
- Hard disk Space– 15 MB
- Apple Safari 7.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Androids and iOS
- KitKat 4.4 or higher
- iOS 10 or later
With all these system requirements, you must also have an active internet connection on your system.
Webroot.com/safe Purchase and Download
For www.webroot.com/safe, you have to download the setup file on your system. Firstly, start with the purchase of the application and then download its setup file.
- First of all, launch a web browser on your computing device.
- Now, enter “webroot.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- This will redirect you to the official website of Webroot.
- In the next window, look at the upper-right corner of the screen. You will get “For Home” and “For Business” options. Select the option as per your preference.
- Clicking them will display a drop-down menu on your screen. You will get all the Webroot products listed there.
- Select your preferred product that you want to install on your system.
- Further, look at all the offerings and features of the product carefully.
- In the product page itself, you have to select the number of devices and years for which you want to purchase the subscription.
- Then, tap the “Add To Cart” tab to continue with the process.
- This will redirect you to your shopping cart. In this window, you can perform the following functions.
- Review Your Webroot Shopping Cart
On the left-hand side of the screen, you will get your shopping cart. Here, you have to review the order and make the necessary changes, if required. You can also upgrade your purchase on the basis of device and tenure. For this, click the “Upgrade Now” tab.
- Enter Your Billing Details
Next, you are required to provide your billing information in their respective fields. You have to provide your Email Address, First and Last Name, and Address.
- Provide Your Shipping Address
The next step is to provide the shipping address. In case your shipping address and billing address are the same. Then, tick mark the checkbox provided beneath the billing address fields.
However, if both the addresses are different, then you have to make sure that the checkbox is unticked. Then, provide the details in the tabs provided there.
- Payment Details
Afterwards, you have to select the desired payment method. After selection, provide the required details in their respective fields.
- Once you are done with all these, tap the “Buy Now” button to confirm the purchase process.
- After the successful completion of the purchase process, you will receive a confirmation mail on the registered email address.
- Launch a web browser and move to the email service provider of your registered account.
- Then, sign in to your account. For this, enter your email address and password.
- In your email account, you have to look for the confirmation mail that was sent to you by BullGuard.
- Access the mail. Mail will contain a download link and the license key. Tap the link available in the mail.
- By doing so, the download process of webroot.com/safe will begin. This is a time-consuming process. Hence, wait until the process gets completed.
- First and Foremost, access the Downloads folder on your system. In case you have changed the download location, then open that particular folder.
- Then, locate and double-click the setup file of webroot.com/safe.
- Now, you might get the Security Warning pop-up box. Permit the application to run on your system by clicking the “Run” tab.
- If prompted by the User Account Control prompt, then click the “Yes” tab. This is to allow the application to make the necessary changes to your system.
- Then, provide your Webroot product key code. In the same window, you can also change the Webroot settings by clicking the “Installation Options” tab.
- Afterwards, click the “Agree and Install” tab to initiate the installation process.
- Wait until the process gets completed.
- Open your Downloads folder and double-click the webroot.com/safe setup file.
- Now, drag the Webroot setup icon into the application folder.
- After that, open the Application Folder and double-click the Webroot icon.
- If prompted, then click the “Open” tab in order to open the setup file.
- Thereafter, choose the preferred language of the installation wizard.
- Then, tap the “Next” button.
- Further, the Activation window will display on your screen. Here, you have to provide the “Product Keycode” of the subscription that you have purchased.
- In the Activation window, you will get the link for the license agreement. Tap the “View the Webroot Software License Agreement” link provided at the bottom of the installation wizard. Access the document and read it carefully.
- Next, you have to tap the “Activate” button.
- Now, a popup box will appear asking you to provide your Mac administrator credentials. This is required for the confirmation of the installation process. Provide the credentials and click “Ok”.
- By doing so, webroot.com/safe will start installing on your device.
- Open the Google Play Store or the App Store on your device, depending upon the operating system you are using.
- Now, search for your Webroot product.
- From the search result, select your desired webroot product.
- Then, as per your operating system, you will get the “Install” or ”Get” option. Click the option to move further.
- This will begin the download of the Webroot application.
- Meanwhile, iOS users will be prompted to provide their iOS username and password. Enter the credentials and hit the “Ok” tab.
- After the completion of the process, double-clicking the Webroot icon from the device menu.
- Now, read the Webroot terms and conditions. For this, click the link provided there.
- Then, click the “Agree and Launch”/ “Continue” tab.
- Afterwards, you will get several pop-ups to permit the application to access the folders. Tap the “Allow” button for granting permission.
- Thereafter, in the activation window, provide the activation code. Then, click the “Activate” tab.
- This is how you can successfully install the webroot.com/safe application on your mobile device.
In general, the activation process gets completion while installing the application. But at times, it may get failed or remain incomplete because of several reasons. In such cases, you can activate your subscription manually through webroot.com/safe application. For activation, you need to have the activation key code. You can find your activation code in the confirmation mail if purchased online. However, in case you have purchased the product from a third party-then the code will be at the back of the purchase box.
For performing the activation process, you must have the application installed on your system. Then, log in to your account to move further.
- Firstly, open the Webroot.com/safe application on your device. For this, click the Webroot icon either from the desktop or system tray.
- From the home page of the webroot application, tap the “My Account” from the right-hand side of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Subscription window. Here, you will get the activation tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Here, provide your product key code.
- At last, tap the “Activate” button.